accessAbilities provides a range of volunteer opportunities for the individual looking to give back to the community through time and talent, or a student looking for a rich career experience through an internship. Examples of volunteer activities include:
Program and Services Volunteers
- Data entry / computer work
- Copying, scanning and/or filing documents
- Assembling large mailings
- Answering multi-line telephone
- Formatting letters and other documents
- Event Planning Committee member
- Complete follow-up calls or visits
- Canvass the local area placing posters on bulletin boards or in businesses
- Visit local business to acquire donations
- Assist the with “day of” event tasks
Leadership Volunteer Opportunities
Internships Available for several disciplines.
To learn more about accessAbilities volunteer opportunities, please contact us at 724-832-8272, or complete and submit the Volunteer Interest Form.